(course provide by Chartered Management Academy)
• are new to the field of international arbitration and mediation and have not had any legal training;
• wish to learn more about international arbitration and mediation and its benefits to users;
• are considering further study to become an Chartered Arbitrator or Accredited Mediator;
• wish to become an Associate Member of CIArb.
Commercial arbitration and medication is one of the growth areas of international business and trade today. It is also an area that is fast gaining importance and popularity in the domestic and international legal practice scene. Arbitration and mediation is also one of the most widely used dispute resolution methods in domestic and international business, often argued by many to be the only effective recourse for settlement of business differences.
• Interactive learning
• Networking opportunities
• Role-play/ mock arbitration/ mediation to provide hands-on training to participants
• An intensive professional course with academic structure
Module 1: International Commercial Arbitration
Module 2: Mediation
Graduates are eligible apply Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK